Skip to content
- Vendor Info
- We would urge all vendors to bloodtype or register their ponies as preference will be given to these ponies. Non-registered ponies, without full connemara breeding and those who are not bloodtyped will be allocated lot numbers at the end of each days sale.
- On the day of the sale lot numbers will not be issued until the pony’s foal cert or passport is presented in the sales office.
- Entries will not be accepted by phone or fax and will be returned if not accompanied by the correct entry fee. Do not send entries unless on an official entry form or photocopy. Entry forms can now be downloaded from our web site.
- Please note that a large number of entries are being received without the proper information, in particular the sex of the pony. It is in the vendors own interest to include as much information as possible.
- At all Connemara Pony Sales lot numbers will be allocated in alphabetical order using the dams name, in the interest of fairness for everybody. Between each sale we will alternate between the start and the middle of the alphabet.
- All vendors will receive a catalogue in the post prior to the sale. If additional catalogues are required they can be downloaded from the web site or purchased on the day of the sale.
- All ponies, including foals, must be haltered. This rule must be adhered to for the safety of all attending the sales.