These notes are produced for the benefit of all prospective purchasers who are advised to read them carefully and in full prior to purchase.
- Before bidding, all prospective purchasers should read carefully the Conditions of Sale.
- All Lots are sold subject to any announcements that may be made from the Auctioneers Rostrum and it is the responsibility of all bidders to be in attendance at the commencement of the sale of a lot to hear any such announcements.
- Prospective purchasers are advised to inspect Lots prior to purchase. Purchasers must ensure that the Vendors approval is obtained before a veterinary inspection is made on any Lot.
- Purchasers are reminded that from the fall of the hammer ponies are at their risk. Purchasers must make arrangements for the keep and attendance of their lots from the fall of the hammer.
- Before any lot may leave the sales yard a Pass Out must be obtained from the Sales Office and handed to a member of the yard staff as the pony leaves. Lots must have the official Connemara Pony Sales label still attached and if this is missing a replacement should be sought from the sales office.
- Purchasers are advised to check the description of their lot in the passport as soon as possible after purchase. Passports are available in the Sales Office.
- All lots are sold for payment by cash or acceptable bankers draft. Credit Cards will also be accepted. Payment is due in Euros. Prospective purchasers may deposit funds with Connemara Pony Sales prior to a sale. If a purchaser wishes to pay by any other method, arrangements must be agreed before bidding.
- Commission is payable to Connemara Pony Sales at a rate of 6% of the purchase price and shall be paid by the purchaser.
For depositing funds the Connemara Pony Sales bankers are:
- Account name:Connemara Livestock Sales Ireland 2014 Limited TA Clifden Mart
- IBAN: IE72 BOFI 9037 7965 1709 24
- Account Number: 65170924