Sales due to take place on August 22 & 23rd 2020 postponed until further notice.

It is with regret that following consultation with the Gardai and the authorities that we feel that the correct course of action is to postpone this weekends 2 day sale of Connemara Ponies until further notice. Please keep an eye on our website and our Facebook page for further updates.