To ensure a smooth and compliant running of this weekend’s sale please note the following:
- Vendors enter and collect your lot numbers in the office, drop your ponies to the yard and park offsite.
- Priority will be given to buyers in the yard to view the animals on offer for sale, the sand arena is available.
- No more than 50 buyers are allowed ringside at any one time.
- No more than 50 buyers are allowed in the yard at any one time.
- A marquee will be provided onsite with a big screen to facilitate online and remote bidding.
- Please follow the online registration process pinned at the top of our Facebook page.
- For buyers and sellers who are planning to be in attendance from countries that are ON the COVID-19 green list please adhere to the following Government guidance.
- For buyers and sellers who are planning to be in attendance from countries that are NOT on the COVID-19 green list please adhere to the following Government guidance.
- The sale will commence at 11am.
- It is anticipated that between 20/25 ponies will go through the ring hourly.
- Sellers will know from this the approximate time your pony goes through the ring.
- Please be available at that time to give instructions to the auctioneer regarding the sale of your pony.
- We are endeavouring to reserve all spaces ringside for interested buyers.
- It is compulsory that all attendees adhere to COVID-19 guidelines including the wearing of masks, sanitising, social distancing and other procedures.
- There will be a COVID compliance officer onsite to ensure there is no clustering and that all guidelines are being adhered to.
- Connemara Pony Sales reserves the right to remove attendees who are in breach of the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Please continue to follow our Facebook page and Website for updates on COVID-19 guidelines.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call 095-21861